C & C, DUCT CLEANING
C & C Heating & Air Conditioning provides you with comprehensive Air Duct Cleaning Services to keep the air that you breathe clean and your heating and cooling running smoothly. In addition, our Service Club Membership will let you rest easy, knowing that we will take care of all your Maintenance and Repair needs.
Why You Need Duct Cleaning.
- Anyone in the house has allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems.
- Anyone in your family suffers from headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus problems.
- There is a smoker in the house.
- You have dogs, cats or other pets.
- You notice "musty" or "stale" odors when furnace or air conditioner runs.
- You notice dust on your furniture shortly after cleaning.
- There is not enough air flow coming from your vents.
It may be time to have your duct system cleaned if:
WHAT DOES C & C DUCT CLEANING INCLUDE:
Air Duct Inspection
C & C staff are professionally trained and conduct a systematic inspection of all your Michigan commercial or residential ductwork and filters to determine what services are needed.
Air Duct Cleaning
C & C uses only current, state-of-the-art cleaning equipment, and all staff are certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) - and thoroughly clean interior surfaces of your ductwork, fans and blowers.
A clean heating and cooling duct system can improve indoor air quality, create more a more comfortable interior environment, save energy and lengthen the life of your system. We offer complete duct cleaning for your HVAC system including coils, coil drain pans, plenums, air filters, ducts, fans, vents and registers.
C & C also makes available quality filters to keep your air duct system running cleanly and efficiently. View our indoor air quality products.Contact Us
Schedule A Service Call
We are at your service 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week.